A Complete 18 Point Heating Tune-Up
- Check and calibrate thermostat operation.
- Check condition of electrical wiring.
- Check operation of gas pressure and controls.
- Check for proper flue gas venting.
- Check for operation of blower controls.
- Check and clean or replace air filters.
- Lubricate blower motor and check condition of induced motor and sensor.
- Check for accessible gas shut-off valve.
- Check for flexible gas connector operation.
- Test for carbon monoxide at furnace.
- Check operation of limit controls.
- Inspect burners and nox rods.
- Adjust air mixture on burners for clean combustion.
- Check seal at base of furnace.
- Check for air leakage at plenum.
- Inspect ductwork for air leaks, poor insulation, and dirt around insulation.
- Clean and seal outer surface of furnace.
- Clean flame sensor, and vacuum space around furnace.
Call Regan Air for a FREE Estimate